Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010

I don't know what I am going to write about today for the 30 Hubs in 30 Days January Challenge, but I am sure I will think of something.

I am really disappointed and discouraged today. I have been actively looking for work for the past few months now because my job is ending at the end of March of this year. Last night, I got an email from a company that wanted me to go in for an interview today. Unfortunately I had to tell them that I couldn't go because of my back pain. This is the first time in my life that I have turned down a job interview.

I feel really bad about this whole thing because it is like someone is rubbing salt in my open wound here. I want to work. I want to be productive and yet, right now, I can't even move. Life can be so unfair at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment