Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2010

My whole life fell apart today. I have been fighting back pain for one full year now and I thought I had it licked, until I woke up this morning. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t walk.

I had severe back pain which started on January 30, 2009, almost one year ago. I have been fighting this back pain since then and it took six months but in that six months, I was able to return to work part-time.

Then, my nightmare began all over again on December 10, 2009. On December 10, 2009, I had a biopsy done and that biopsy was the beginning of my latest nightmare. When performing the biopsy the doctor put pressure on the inside of my back and I instantly felt pressure and then pain.

Right now, I am thoroughly pissed right off with the whole world. I have fought so hard and for so long now. I am so sick of it. I am sick of everything. This back pain has now taken away the one most important thing in my life, my freedom. I will not be able to go out with my friends and enjoy myself anymore. I am stuck at home in severe pain and this is not going to be a very good thing for me at all.

I am hoping that I can put all my efforts and thoughts into writing right now because that is going to be my outlet, a way to try to escape this pain that I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment