Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2009

Today is a very lazy day for me. I am in a lot of pain with my back today and pretty much stayed in bed the whole day. I could not really sleep well though because of the pain so I got up for awhile. I did manage to make it outside and go to the drugstore but that was very painful and I won't be venturing out for awhile yet because of the pain.

My back pain is very stressful and depressing for me. I swore up and down that I would not go through this pain again and yet, here I am, going through pretty much the same thing as I did last year only this time the pain does seem to be worse.

My future scares me, so I try not to think about it too much. I pretty much just have to live day by day right now and try to get through each day with as little pain as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment