Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010

The past few days have been a nightmare for me. I woke up one morning and could not move, could not get out of bed. I was in so much pain. I have had back pain in the past, but nothing like this.

Needless to say, I was not able to come online for the past few days. Now, for me, not to come online, something is wrong. I am always online. I was not able to update my websites nor was I able to write any hubs.

I have some catching up to do with the 30 Hubs in 30 Days January Challenge. I will have to write at least two hubs per day for the next few days.

Hub topics that I have thought of writing are:

- Why I don't like the cold?
- What is important to me about being a Canadian?
- Do I think the 2010 Olympics will bring Canadians closer?

No comments:

Post a Comment