Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Thoughts on the Pre-Challenge

I am committed to doing the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge and am going to start it on July 24, 2009. I am going to write some hubs on some of my favourite rock bands, my favourite automobiles and my favourite things to do in life.

My daughter, JLHanna, and I have been doing some hubs together as discussions. We take a topic and we discuss it. We really enjoy doing these discussions because it gives us a chance to bond and have fun together. My daughter lives in Ottawa, Ontario and I live in Kamloops, British Columbia, which is about 3000 km away. Because my daughter is in school right now and will be doing exams soon, she won't be able to participate in the challenge. However, we are going to do some discussions for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment